You will need to do the following to complete the admissions process at Bethune-Cookman University:
1. Complete the online application.
2. If you are completing a paper application, make sure you include your $25 application fee when you mail it. Don't forget to include the one-page essay.
3. Final High School Transcript (you may send a preliminary transcript if you are still in high school, but we will need a copy of your official final transcipt upon your graduation).
4. SAT or ACT Test Scores
5. One letter of recommendation
6. One page essay (topic of your choice)
7. Official College/University transcript (from
/universities previoulsy attended) -
Transfer applicants and Dual Enrolled only